As hard as I try, I have not been persuaded that my hair will fall out any time soon. Through the entirety of my session today, I tugged gently from time to time...sure that the folicles would give way. I'm not necessarily anxious for this, It's just that I want to be the first to know if and when. Of course, I know that I am premature in my expectations.
Aside from watching for falling locks, I've primarily kept occupied with slight dizzy spells. Nothng to write home about, just side-effects of the chemo.
Perhaps tomorrow will yield a more interesting string of events. Perhaps not.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Paul...... You are such a great person and its coming through in your words. Hit a homerun for your team, WE NEED YOU NOW! We're in the stands cheering on the "We're not all named Lance team, a.k.a Paul's Team" . Love, Mel
ReplyDeleteI am excited and encouraged each day that the toxic chemotherapy drugs are not destroying the precious vessel the Lord gave you. Your energy and appetite, we are blessed, is maintaining its norm. If or when the hair begins to clog your shower drain, oh well, they say it returns often of a new color and texture. Your hair was always so curly when you were young, (not sure anymore since you keep it so short) perhaps you will have silky smooth straight hair (which will make your sister soooo jealous). I wish I were there, but am so glad that thus far... it is just an inconvienence, an annoying hiccup on your path through this life. I love you. I will see you soon. Love you and your wonderwoman who likes all that is non-ickey. That's my Amber! Love and miss you both. momma jean
ReplyDeleteI have a pair of clippers....I can shave your head when I shave Billy's, so you don even have to worry about it falling out!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear you are doing well! Your are such a strong positive person, I count myself honored to be one of your friends. You and Amber are in our prayers. BTW: You are an awesome writer, you should think about making a career out of it. Miss you guys, hopefully we can all get together soon. - Antoinette
ReplyDelete