It's nice to meet you...

I welcome you to stop in from time to time to read, follow, and utterly enjoy my not-so-random ramblings. All in all, I understand that less is more and more is a bore. As such, I'll do my best to "tweet the deets" (twitter speak) in a reasonable manner.
You're more than welcome to contact me, leave a comment, or just silently lurk. If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear from you!
Although I'm new to the world of cancer, I have undergone two surgeries and numerous visits with specialists. I read, research, and ask a TON of questions. If you have any questions of your own, or would like to talk, I'm more than willing to help.
Remember, this site is for those of us who are not Lance Armstrong...

Good day to you all, stay tuned!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Another one has bitten the fine particulate matters of ground earth

Back in action for another day folks.
Of course, I'm sure many of you have been preoccupied with the eighth remembrance of the falling of the towers. Unfortunately, you will find no such blogging in this blog. I am as american as the next guy, perhaps even more so. My pure-blooded american spirit drives me to remember the past, to never forget the past, and also to never dwell on it. If you're looking for some bleeding-heart liberal views of what my man G-Dub should have done differently in 2001, lock on to the CNN blog. Over hear, we are strictly an "every man's guide" to a tussle with the cancer.
Unfortunately, my manliness has surrendered little to the noxious concoction of chemotherapy coursing through my veins. Thus far, the only noticeable recourse are the incessant hiccups. Annoying.
Sometimes the best way to beat an illness that attempts to destroy testosterone, is to engage in activities that preempt it's production. Today while Amber was working, and as I was tending to the laundry, I resurrected my latest firearm purchase for an unnecessary cleaning. This is something that perhaps only the male readers may appertain to...or perhaps it's just me. In any event, testosterone levels are high today.
Tomorow shall conclude the first of five treatments in this cycle of monotony. After which, I expect my body may require several days in which to recover.
Succumbing to an overwhelming sense of patriotic duty, I shall not go quietly into this dark night without first making mention of all of those brave soldiers that have gone before us; And also to those who remain standing, ready, and strong. God bless you all for this great country in which I fight my own battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment