It's nice to meet you...

I welcome you to stop in from time to time to read, follow, and utterly enjoy my not-so-random ramblings. All in all, I understand that less is more and more is a bore. As such, I'll do my best to "tweet the deets" (twitter speak) in a reasonable manner.
You're more than welcome to contact me, leave a comment, or just silently lurk. If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear from you!
Although I'm new to the world of cancer, I have undergone two surgeries and numerous visits with specialists. I read, research, and ask a TON of questions. If you have any questions of your own, or would like to talk, I'm more than willing to help.
Remember, this site is for those of us who are not Lance Armstrong...

Good day to you all, stay tuned!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

For fear that I may lose the intrigued following of well-wishers, fabricated stories of heroism and debauchery may begin to materialize within this column. Perhaps a greater fear would be for he who cries wolf.
I guess my job really isn't to create any stories at all, but rather to detail the events of the journey. That in itself isn't a job either, but more of an unlikely side effect of my creativity.
With my health not being of a newsworthy sort, I've been forced to exist an existance aside from work. A life outside of work? My wife thought she'd never see the day.
Up to now, her and I have conconcoted grand schemes of things that our cat does at home alone. We've imagined him galavanting with his friends! We ponder his whereabouts at one-o'clock in the afternoon! Surely he's not just laying around!
The sad truth to it all -
He has no friends. He does not galavant.
There is something to be said for a creature that can sleep more than me at this point. To all of you conspiracy theorists with feline-laden beliefs, get a job.

Admittedly, cats do not seem to be bothered by so much "down time"...

No comments:

Post a Comment