Is every picture always worth a thousand words?
Perhaps. Rare occasions warrant the use of just two.
Deductive reasoning might lend itself to the notion that some event has persuaded me to shave part, or all, of my head.
At the behest of chemotherapy drugs, my hair has decided to hang around no longer...
Though it was not eagerly falling in clumps to the floor, it was also not resistant to any sort of contact by my fingers. Imagine toothpicks stuck upright into sand.
As the hours progress into another day, my hair may more readily leave it's post. Until then, I'm content with the stubble that remains.

Love the grafiti. Patrick and I are just thinking it's been a while since we've seen you but at least your blogging helps us feel your presence. The side effects are crazy and you do a great job describing them. We miss you and hope you will have energy for game night soon. You have amazing positivity and cancer is no match for you. As always you are in our prayers. P.S. I'm sure you'll make a hot baldy lol! Send Amber our love, i'll be bugging her soon. Patrick says get well soon, he's ready for a rematch. :)
ReplyDeleteAntoinette & Patrick
We are thinking about you always!I really like the pic. it's kisk a** :) Call us sometime Russ' number is 913-706-0657 Miss you tonz!! Tell the wife we said " Hi, and welcome to the family!!" :)Love you Russ, and Amy
ReplyDelete