It's nice to meet you...

I welcome you to stop in from time to time to read, follow, and utterly enjoy my not-so-random ramblings. All in all, I understand that less is more and more is a bore. As such, I'll do my best to "tweet the deets" (twitter speak) in a reasonable manner.
You're more than welcome to contact me, leave a comment, or just silently lurk. If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear from you!
Although I'm new to the world of cancer, I have undergone two surgeries and numerous visits with specialists. I read, research, and ask a TON of questions. If you have any questions of your own, or would like to talk, I'm more than willing to help.
Remember, this site is for those of us who are not Lance Armstrong...

Good day to you all, stay tuned!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

In my absence, I have gone nowhere.

As has been true for a hundred years, "No news is good news" continues it's reign of truth. Kind of. Since last May, my wife and I have been immersed in wedding preparations. Before I explain, let's begin with a riddle.

A couple is each entering their second marriage, exactly one year since they each were first married. Neither has ever been divorced, and both have never married anyone but the other. Their first anniversary is also their wedding day.

Before an answer is deduced, immediately eliminate "polygamists" and "adulterers" as possible answers. To be safe, scratch "polyamorous" from the list as well.

Instead of muddying the waters by trying to explain, let me direct you HERE

I feel that all of the necessary information has been broadcast to the online world, so I'm out. Check back for updates, although fleeting and mysterious in their appearance.

Thank you for everything!

Paul and Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment