It's nice to meet you...

I welcome you to stop in from time to time to read, follow, and utterly enjoy my not-so-random ramblings. All in all, I understand that less is more and more is a bore. As such, I'll do my best to "tweet the deets" (twitter speak) in a reasonable manner.
You're more than welcome to contact me, leave a comment, or just silently lurk. If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear from you!
Although I'm new to the world of cancer, I have undergone two surgeries and numerous visits with specialists. I read, research, and ask a TON of questions. If you have any questions of your own, or would like to talk, I'm more than willing to help.
Remember, this site is for those of us who are not Lance Armstrong...

Good day to you all, stay tuned!

Friday, October 2, 2009

That familiar ol' treatment number five is upon us. That being said, I expect to be MIA for a few days. Not for reasons any more serious than complete and utter exhaustion.
Bear with me while I hibernate briefly, and I'll catch y'all on the upswing.
I'll post as soon as I can, but no later than Tuesday!!

Also, the kitten remains nameless. Let's name the little guy!!

3 comments:

  1. How bout Lance?
    Can't wait to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin says you should name the little guy Lucky. Happy hibernation. You are a champ!Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote you name him something clever like "dog" or "cow".

    ReplyDelete